Uncover the extraordinary hidden treasures of Venice and Northern Italy.
Encounter unforgettable sights on this odyssey through Northern Italy that begins in Milan, home to Da Vinci’s The Last Supper, and ends in legendary Venice, the “Queen of the Adriatic.” These two iconic cities bookend an exploration of Northern Italy that rewards the curious traveler with amazing experiences in Verona, Padua, Bologna, and Ferrara.
Travel from dynamic Milan to romantic Venice. Soak up the enchantment of “The City of Water” and three outer-lying Venetian islands, Burano, Mazzorbo and Torcello. Be treated to an exclusive evening opening and lighting ceremony at St. Mark’s Basilica. Discover the charm of seaside Chioggia loved by fishermen and artists alike. Enjoy a multicourse lunch complete with wine pairings at a historic wine estate in Valpolicella. Explore medieval Padua, once home to Galileo and Copernicus; “bountiful” Bologna; Verona, the famed city of Romeo and Juliet; and UNESCO-designated Ferrara. Each of these enchanting locales is yours to uncover on the “Gems of Northern Italy.”
Who will enjoy this cruise/tour
Romantics, connoisseurs of food and wine and lovers of art and architecture. Experienced travelers looking to explore the hidden gems of Northern Italy.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 8 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Do as the Locals Do” and “Let’s Go” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of Nordic walking sticks.
WOW doesn’t this sound amazing ?? Uniworld Boutique River Cruises offer two itineraries in Italy. a 10 day and an 8 day !! We’d love to tell you more. ………
Leave A Comment