Have you heard of “Un-Cruise”? They are a Virtuoso preferred supplier and we have heard so many great things about them and finally did some of their specialist training this week – VIDEO HERE
Un-cruise specialize in small ship adventure cruising with vessels ranging from 22-90 passengers max. Some of the destinations Un-cruise offer include: Alaska, Galapagos, Hawaiian Islands, Latin America, Mexico’s Sea of Cortes, Pacific Northwest & the one we are focusing on this week – Columbia & Snake rivers USA. VIDEO HERE
No matter how you travel—with a companion, family, solo, or in a group—connection, place, and adventure are at the heart of your exploration. Uncover hidden treasures, meet locals (the human, feathered, and wild-and-woolly ones), and learn while having fun. Change the way you see the world.
Our definition of Un-ness:
Breaking away from the masses. Challenge. Freely used to release, exemplify, or intensify a force or quality. To engage, connect, and explore unique places, oneself, and with others on a most uncommon adventure. Unrushed. Uncrowded. Unbelievable.
Doesn’t that sound heavenly?
Hawaii Alaska Galapagos
Un-Cruise Costa Rica Alaska
We’d love to provide you more information on all their itineraries.
- Deschutes River rafting trip
- Hike, kayak, swim, and skiff at: Palouse Falls State Park, Columbia Hills State Park, and Ft. Clatsop, a Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
- Multnomah Falls walk and visit
- Jet boat ride into Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- Pedal or stroll the heart of the famed Columbia Gorge or explore the quaint and happening town of Hood River
- Rowena Overlook hikes at Tom McCall Nature Preserve
- Transit eight locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center
- Presentation by a Nez Perce tribal member
- Narration by natural and cultural history guides
- Onboard sommelier and farm to table culinary demos
- Winery tours in Washington and Oregon AVAs: Columbia Gorge, Walla Walla, Red Mountain, Willamette Valley
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge
- Wine, craft brews, kombucha, and cider tastings
- Wine-pairing lunch and cooking demo at Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center
- Food and beverage demo with a local chef in Astoria
- Tour and tasting at award-winning Terra Blanca Estate Winery & Vineyard
- Local culinary delights at historic Gesa Power House Theater
- Rodin sculptures, European paintings, Native artifacts, and Northwest art at the Maryhill Museum
We’d love to help you plan a trip here – reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help you.