Emer and Dervila of Celtic Hearts Travel were wonderful to work with! They first sat down with us to ask what our goals and vision were for our first family Europe vacation. This was our first time traveling to Rome and Paris, so it was wonderful to have them find our hotels for us and to book our flights. Before we left for our trip, a very organized travel itinerary was given to us, which came in very handy for us to reference back to when needed.
We would definitely use their services again for our next European vacation!
Some of the highlights of our trip were:
- Mass at St Peter’s Square with the Pope and the Papal Audience
- Our trip down to Capri-while in Capri the chair lift to Anacapri was amazing
- Eiffel Tower and boat ride on the Siene River
- Day trip to Versailles
- Mass at Notre Dame and then the Tour to the top into the buttresses
- Tour of the Catacombs
- Watching the Eiffel Tower light up at night
We loved our “apartment” in Rome for our family, it was perfect.
If we go back to Italy, we definitely want to visit Pisa and also visit some wineries !!