CUSTOMIZED, LUXURIOUS TRAVEL PACKAGES FOR INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS
Planning a trip is time consuming, but with our knowledge and experience, all you’ll need to plan is your wardrobe for your one-of-a-kind getaway. At Celtic Hearts Travel we design custom-crafted travel experiences that are meant to be savored. Luxury vacations for those passionate about life and travel.
- Do you crave culturally rich travel experiences with friends and loved ones?
- Are you ready to embrace your opportunity to go on a dream vacation to a bucket-list destination … but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want a vacation that’s relaxing – one with built-in breathing room and time for exploration?
- Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind vacation tailored to your specific wish list?
Would you like to combine one of your hobbies with your passion for travel?
- Do you and your friends discuss a destination you’d like to visit together, but no one has the time to plan it?
CELTIC HEARTS TRAVEL CREATES JOURNEYS THAT INSPIRE, INDULGE, AND ENLIGHTEN WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO LIFT A FINGER!
HAVE YOUR TRIP PLANNED BY EXPERT EUROPEAN TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS
“We were so impressed with the wonderful planning you did for this trip! We had no problems at all! We did the Guinness tour, Trinity college, book of Kells and did the hop on hop off bus. Some of the amazing sights we experienced were: Blarney Castle – Killarney.The Ring of Kerry was beautiful! Dingle Peninsula – wow! Cliffs of Moher. Another wow – most beautiful spot ever. We could see so much of this beautiful country in a short amount of time while never feeling rushed. Thank you for taking such great care of us!” Barb B. on her trip to Ireland
ABOUT CELTIC HEARTS TRAVEL
Celtic Hearts Travel was founded by Emer Coughlin and Dervila Stivers. We were both born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. Growing up, we were used to a slower pace of life. Weekends began on Thursday nights. Vacations were savored, never rushed. Life revolved around simple pleasures.
Fast forward to 1994, when we found ourselves in Atlanta, GA. Life’s pace quickened, with a few wonderful surprises along the way — we met our husbands and became parents.
Over the years we became the “go-to” resource for advice on European vacations. With our travel industry experience and our own passion for travel, Celtic Hearts Travel was born!