There’s always so much to think about when you’re going on a long trip – we second guess ourselves the whole time – should I bring this ? leave that ? what’s the most hassle free way to get everything together ? We have some great travel hacks for your below:
Some of the top travel hacks include:
LOSE THE WHEELS
- A duffel is much more flexible when it comes to onboard storage and you can often fit more possessions inside them from the outset too.
SANDWICH YOUR SEATS
- If you’re traveling as a pair, always book “sandwich” seats – the aisle and the window seats in a row of three. Unless it’s a full flight, it’s unlikely that anybody will then pick the middle seat, if they do, you can just swap and sit next to your travel partner.
EASILY CHARGE YOUR DEVICES
- Even if you don’t have the correct power adaptor for an International destination, as long as you have the cord for your device, you can easily plug it into the USB port on the hotel’s TV.
ROLL ROLL ROLL
- Always roll your clothes when packing. This minimizes creases and maximizes your packing space. It’s also a great place to hide delicate items like electric toothbrushes, razors, etc.
COVER YOUR SHOES:
- Cover your shoes with plastic shower caps either before traveling or if they get dirty, before re-packing them.