Last Wednesday was National Travel Agents Day !!! We feel privileged and blessed to be Travel Entrepreneurs.
In today’s busy World, we get to design custom travel experiences for our clients. We can take the frustration and fear out of planning a trip of a lifetime. We were drawn to this industry for a reason. We really enjoy the process of uncovering peoples wishes and we go out of our way to make it happen for them.
Lets face it, A European vacation is a substantial investment of time and money, and you want to be sure that you are getting the very best value for your budget. A great expression I heard this week is: “Price is what you pay, Value is what you get, and a great travel agent is going to get you great value for your travel $$.”
We add value to your experience with extra perks. Here’s just a few of the additional amenities and extras we can offer:
- Private Photo shoot of your special trip in any the major International City.
- Behind the Scenes non-published tours and “skip the Line” entrance to attractions.
- Private tour and dinner at The Vatican
- Insider “secret” local knowledge
- Private Cooking lesson in a Tuscan Villa.
- Private Falconry excursion
- Local “Food Tour” in a city of your choice.
- Extra Amenities at your Hotel, and concierge services
- Local Driver/Guide at your disposal.
- Sold out tickets to a show or concert during your trip
- Tips on best travel practices ensuring smooth travel experiences.
8 Reasons to use a Travel Agent: CHT why-use-a-travel-agent