For all the Mom’s out there, how was YOUR Mother’s day ??? did you get lots of pampering, being treated like royalty, touching gestures and messages ??? Wouldn’t it be great to do something really big for Mother’s Day ?? Start sowing the seeds for next year’s Mothers Day and consider a trip. It could be a long weekend getaway, perhaps just you and your significant other or maybe your girlfriends if you can swing it ?If you have younger kids, maybe you can organize dinner in advance even it it’s delivery, or get away to the Spa for the afternoon just to avail of some down time.
What about rolling next year’s Mother’s Day in with planning a nice trip for the end of May once school is out – you could get a head-start on your European vacation before the crowds descend on major cities…
Besides just focusing on destinations, it’s great to know what types of fun activities are available once you get there. Below are some great ideas for Family trips with teenagers and young Adults, great family activities including the “Grown up kids”
Some GREAT family experiences are:
- Private family Photo shoot of your special trip in any major International City
- Gelato making class in Italy
- Private tour at The Vatican
- Private Cooking lesson in a Tuscan Villa.
- Local “Food Tour” in a city of your choice.
- WestEnd Theater in London
- Sheep shearing or herding demonstration on a working farm
- Paddle boat or bike tour in Amsterdam
- Climb the 300 steps of Sacre Couer and look out over Paris-Magnifique
- Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
- Visit the Chocolate Museum in Barcelona
There are so many unique experiences in Europe – let your mind wander and start planning NOW for 2019 Mother’s day…